Monday, June 15, 2015

Norrtelje Custom Bike Show 2015

One hour north of Stockholm lies the picturesque town Norrtälje. It's a small town with old houses and beautiful nature, and during one weekend each summer it's invaded by BIKERS! The reason for this is that Norrtälje's biggest motorcycle club - Twin Club MC - each year arranges the very popular Custom Bike Show in the town's biggest park! This year people came from all over Europe to showcase their bikes, compete for prices, camp out, and party the night away at Twin Club's after party.




Although I don't have a drivers license for motorcycles myself, I love riding along on one of my dad's, or one of my friends' bikes. I love looking at all the amazing vehicles people have come from near and far to show off at Custom Bike Show, so as I happened to be in Norrtälje when the show took place this year I had to see it! And here are my favorite bikes from this year!
















This bike had very intricate detailing on the engine!










This one was equipped with a gas mask at the back...




...And a machine gun, loaded with a flower, in the the front. Had it belonged to me though, I would of course have loaded it with glitter! Haha!




And this is what a Finnish bike might look like! Notice the rusty axe on the right side...




Goth bike! Complete with spiderwebs, a green skull...




...and a spider...




Then these two guys came flying on the water, and did some amazing stunts! Very impressive! Would be fun to try some day...


1 comment:

  1. This looks wonderful, love motorcycles!! You look marvellous doll, am glad you enjoyed :)) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash