Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What Katie Did Swimwear

Summer is coming!!! And with warmer, sunnier days also comes the need for things to wear while cooling off in water. Once in a while I come back to retro lingerie brand What Katie Did here on my blog. That's because I really love what they do, and I have tried out several items from them myself. Their products are well made and very durable for everyday wear, so when I saw their new swimwear line I was not disappointed. It consists of one bathing suit and one bikini, inspired by 50s Hawaiian sarong style swimwear. Both come in the color black and have very flattering designs for every body type.


 




The halter swimsuit has a little skirt that skims over your hips, that can be adjusted slightly with the tie at the waist.






The bikini has the same halter-and-skirt design as the swimsuit, but with the bare midriff. The bikini is fully lined, has molded bra cups, and the halter straps are detachable - which comes in handy if you feel like getting a bit of a tan, but don't want those annoying white lines straps like these leaves behind. And most important of all - DON'T FORGET TO WEAR SUNSCREEN!!! Aside from keeping you from turning into red raisins, and possibly getting really ill, sunscreen will also help your tattoos from fading in the sunlight!



2 comments:

Hyper Smash