Monday, March 09, 2015

Alexandra King

Last week I saw a dress on Kizzy's blog The Dainty Dolls House, custom made for her, and absolutely gorgeous! It was made by a girl named Alexandra King, who makes luxury vintage inspired dresses, and of course I had to check this brand out a bit more! What I found was a multitude of gowns that would make any girl feel like a goddess or old time Hollywood star! If you have a special party to go to, are getting married, or just want to walk down the street on a normal Tuesday having everyone else marvel at your appearance, Alexandra King can make you that perfect dress you need. I've picked out a few of my favorites here, but to find your own, please visit her website here!


Sunflower Dress



Sage 'Good Hope' Gown

Sage 'Good Hope' Gown


This dress I need!!! There is something magical about a dress with a train...


Sophia Gold Floral Silk Gown



LoveHeart - Red Tulle Prom Dress



Julia - Ivory Tulle Gown



Sheer Hollywood Robe


This one is also on my "need to have" list! Photo shoot ideas amass in my head...


Silk Lace Bustier


As you can see, Alexandra also creates lingerie, and you also find accessories, bags, and some vintage pieces on her site. Too bad my birthday isn't till August...












1 comment:

  1. Ahhh..you love my favourites too, aren't they exquisite, I swear I'd wear them to the supermarket if I could, their that amazing!! I'm simply in love with my dress and I'm happy you liked it too, would recommend in the highest to have one made, so worth it. Could even make something for one of your performances ;-) Also you know, we'll need frocks like these for our fancy parties that we'll have in Paris one day ;-) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash