Monday, January 12, 2015

Accessories: Leather Gloves, A Riding Crop.... And A Cat

A while ago I did a shoot with photographer Jonas Mattsson. The location was his apartment, and since he has a cat - Nina - I ended up with her as a co-model. She was very curious about what we were doing and found my riding crop to be a fun toy. As she was running in front of the camera all the time, we let her be part of a few of the photos.

The only light we used was the sun shining in through the window, and the lingerie I'm wearing in most of the photos are from Dita Von Teese's lingerie collection Von Follies. And here is the result!














Nina playing with my crop...












This pic was taken through the glass of an open window.






I love this last photo! While Jonas was changing the film in his camera I was cuddling with Nina. Just when she gave me a good head boop he snapped this pic. I wasn't ready for it at all! Haha!




Photo: Jonas Mattsson



5 comments:

  1. Ahhh...these are so beautiful doll. Love this last one, so cute :))))) You should tweet one of the ones in the Von Follies to Dita am sure she would like to see :))))) Marvellous as always my dear, always wonderful to see your pictures...stunning <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Meadows, you have a fabulous blog, I scrolled through your posts, it's great! Beautiful pictures in this post, stylish and feminine, and the lovely cat Nina is a good model too :-). Greetings from Belgium!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! And welcome to my blog! :) I loved having Nina as my co-model! Need to do more shots with cats... :) xox

      Delete

Hyper Smash