Monday, June 23, 2014

Restricted Love...

Latex clothes can sometimes look very trashy. But if done right, these rubber clothes can be very cool and stylish - as in the case of designer Atsuko Kudo's rubber designs. Kudo wants to empower women around the world through latex couture, and has won several prices for her designs. She founded her label in 2000, and has always been inspired by the dark glamour of the mid 20th century. This clearly shows in her collection Restricted Love, which was created especially for the London Lingerie event that was held as a benefit for the 7 Bar Foundation - a cause which provides micro finance loans to impoverished women worldwide who are trying to set up their own businesses. Here are my favorites from the collection!

PS. Notice the latex hats!!!


























To see the whole collection - and the rest Atsuko Kudo has to offer - visit her website here!













1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, sign me up for all of these :))) Amazing, I love the first one so much :)) I have a latex skirt and I adore it. I agree, if done right with style and flair, any material like latex can look sexy and marvellous. I really need a hat and this first look, yessssssss...want!! We'll wear them out on the town in Paris!! <333333333333

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash