Monday, September 23, 2013

Zuhair Murad Fall 2013 Couture

By now it should be pretty clear - at least for the people following my little bloggywogg regularly - that I have a soft spot for pretty dresses. A really soft spot! So let's have some more of those gorgeous gowns! This time they come from Zuhair Murad's Fall 2013 Couture Collection!
























PS. I drank Absinthe while I wrote this post. So if anything seems weird with it, it's not my fault. It's because the Green Fairy were playing tricks with my mind... *Hick*...

















4 comments:

  1. Oooh...I will have them all!! And one of the great things about these dresses is that if I don't feel like wearing shoes, I don't have to, I can wear slippers and no one will even see because of how long they are, bonus ;) Hahaha. They are stunning dresses. Love the ones with tree branch like designs, they're so fairytale like Xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! They are so exquisite! They seem almost magical and as if they could float. Love them.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really beautiful dresses.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the branch ones myself although they're all seriously awesome Miss Meadows! You're a braver girl than me doing the Absinthe, last time I had it I chickened out after a shot!

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash