Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bibian Blue

In the year 2000, design company Bibian Blue was launched in Barcelona. The studio was quickly recognized for it's stylish, original designs, and is becoming more and more known throughout Europe. Bibian Blue's creations are based on the traditional corset, but reinvented in many different ways, mixing avant garde, pin-up glamour, pop art and retro-vintage styles. As I'm a corset-lover I would love to model some of these creations some day! Here are a few of my favorites:


Crystal Flowers Collection

Failynn

Rose Lilium


Lovelace Boudoir Collection

Beige Boudoir

Opera


Vintage Collection

Satine Outfit


Basic Corsets

Caroline

Marthe


Caged Love - A/W 2013-2014 Collection




All photos are from Bibian Blue's web site, except the two bottom ones which I found on their blog!









4 comments:

  1. I love all of these pieces Miss Meadows although to be honest when it comes to corsets I'm very easily pleased but these ones in specific are awesome. So cool that a company that has only been around for 13 years has been doing so brilliantly as well although I can see why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so so special!! I think you and I NEED these and will model them in a shoot together, yes yes!! Along with all our gorgeous vintage dresses as well...that would be wonderful :)) Amazing these are, I can't stop staring at them, I want!!! <3 <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love the Crystal Flowers collection you featured. These gowns remind me of delicate butterfly wings. So lovely. I am not much of a corset girl (gotta love menopause! Lol!), but these are so unique. Thank you for sharing them. I look forward to seeing how you style your corset! :)

    Debra@stylewisebydebra.com

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash