Monday, December 03, 2012

Funny Vintage Ads

I haven't done any posts with funny vintage ads in a long tie now, so here is one - and another one is on its way!



Giddy up daddy! Ehm...


I wonder if they have one of these things for screaming children too?...


Yep, that's hot...


..."for every man to boast of his conquests"..."and one of the nicest qualities is that they don't talk back!"..."give astonishing realism to these rare and unique Trophies." Hehe...


Oh, how horrible!!! If he hadn't had a lighter she wouldn't have been able to light her cigarette - since the bad baby swallowed the matches!...


"Imagine having that sensual cold weather look all the time." Wow! That is exactly how I would like to walk around all day long - with perky nipples pointing out the way before me!


Ok. That just looks freaky...


That's right! Wrap your kids in plastic!


I read the text. And then I read it again. What???


A Christmas wishing list full of guns. Awww....


"While you're making everybody happy...do a good job and include yourself!" Am I the only one who get the feeling they want someone really depressed to buy a gun and blow their brains out?!


All pictures from Retronaut!














3 comments:

  1. Those are hilarious!! The bra one is crazy, that's just what every women wants, so strange men can gawk at them even further and talk even less to their faces and more to their chests, lol! Sauna pants, hahhahahah! So funny, these are brilliant, they had some crazy minds back then! Happy Monday doll!! <3<3

    The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Smirnoff one in particular is actually hilarious Miss Meadows, all of them are great though in all honesty, I love the idea of the daddy saddle too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, these are brilliant. I especially love the 'daddy saddle' ... I used to do that with my dad up and down the hallway!!

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash