Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Shoes!

Yesterday, after the mini golf, something horrible happened! Fanny made me go into a shoe store... Anyone that brings me to such a place I consider evil...Of course I was just going to try to be good, and just look at them. But then I heard two tiny voices from one of the shelfs, saying; "Here Miss Meadows, look at us! Try us on!!!" Those little voices did not come from my own head, I can assure you! And when I saw how lovely the shoes that were calling to me were, I just had to try them on - and then take them home with me...








Just look how happy they look on my feet! Right?! The brand is Catwalk, and I bought them at Deichmann. I also have to add that even though I now know that underneath those pretty dresses Fanny is really evil, I still love her!



7 comments:

  1. You came out with only one pair? You ARE a Good Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åååh, så fina! Förstår att du köpte dem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I just ran across you blog today and I love vintage and red sooo...I love your blog! :)) And roses are my favorite flowers... sigh

    Btw, the shoes are exquisite! I love heels myself! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these shoes Miss Meadows, you actually do rock them, looking awesome as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I must agree with the top comment...you did well to only get one pair ; ) Those are gorgeous, love them!! They look stunning your feet, I think your feet are very happy now :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look gorgeous on you :D

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash