Thursday, May 24, 2012

Things I DON'T Want Right Now

As you might have expected from yesterday's Things I Want Right Now post, today we take a look at the horrible stuff. The clothes that should never have been made. Still from the 2012 Resort Collections...

Richard Chai

Richard Chai

Richard Chai

Richard Chai

Four outfits by the same designer. Maybe he should have chosen another profession...That last, grey thing, should never be worn by any woman over ten years old!!!...

Rochas

...And neither should this!!!

Rochas

Uhm...I...This...No.

Francesco Scognamiglio

I seriously have no idea what's going on here! A complete mystery...

Ohne Titel

You can actually see in the model's face what she is thinking here: "Please make the pants look better in the picture, than they do in reality". But no, they don't...









3 comments:

  1. None of these models look happy, I am not surprised...this is all one big ugly mess!! I could design something better in my sleep. Ohh..I can't look anymore..how terrible!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rochas outfits are just horrendous although I guess all of them are haha. I answered your questions in my most recent post too Miss Meadows, thanks for asking them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear lord! I'm chocked that anyone can make such horrible outfits!
    And here in Oslo each and every girl are wearing the smallest of jeans shorts with an oversized t- shirt! Not pretty at all. What happened to pretty dresses, cool wedges and pretty hair and makeup?

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash