1. Helosan - This skin cream was from the beginning developed to be used on cows udders, to keep the teats soft after the cow had been milked. Now it's sold everywhere! At least in Sweden. The cream is re-fattening, softening, and has antiseptic qualities. I put it on my hands every night before I go to bed, and I think it's the best hand cream I've ever used! Since it's re-fattening it takes a while before it sinks into the skin, and feels a bit sticky, but it keeps your skin soft as a baby's, and quickens the healing of wounds. I have even used it on my face sometimes when it's felt a too dry for my liking!
2. Victoria's Secret Bombshell Luminous Body Powder - There are many products out there that makes your skin sparkle. The reason I like this one from Victoria's Secret better than the other ones is because it isn't as scented as others might be. I'm very particular when it comes to find scents I actually want to put on myself, and I have found a perfume I love to use. I hate to blend different smelly products though, so usually I end up using only my perfume and nothing else. This body powder has been scented with purple passion fruit, Shangri-la yellow peony and vanilla orchid, but it's so subtle and evanescent I can still use my perfume together with it, without ending up stinking like a perfume store!
3. Estée Lauder Perfume "Beyond Paradise" - And here is my perfume of choice! Top notes: Eden's Mist, Blue Hyacinth, Orange Flower Templar, Jabuticaba Fruit. Middle notes: Laelia Orchid, Crepe Jasmin, Mahonia Japonica, Pink Honeysuckle. Base notes: Natal Plum Blossoms, Ambrette Seed, Zebrano Wood, Golden Melaleuca Bark. I've had this perfume for a long time, and I plan to keep using it longer! It fits me!
4. Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 - This is what I wash my face with! I have semi big pores, and my skin gets shiny pretty fast. This product keeps it looking clear though. It can be used as a normal wash, or as a mask if you just put it on your face and leave it on for a while - which I do about once a week!
5. Tommy Guns "Leave Me In" Conditioner and Styling Creme - Every time I wash my hair I make sure to use a good conditioner, otherwise my long, thin-haired, hair will be impossible to untangle. After rinsing out the conditioner and towel-drying my hair I put some of this stuff in it too, before combing it out. The untangling-proces gets easier, and it gives some texture to my super-glidy hair, which makes it easier to style afterwards. It also has UV and thermal protection in it to protect your hair from heat and environmental damage.
6. Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara - When this mascara came out - with promises of making your lashes look fabulously enhanced, like most other mascaras - I thought "yeah right!". But since I used, and loved, Dior's Blackout mascara I decided to try out the new one. The rest is, as they say, "history". It actually holds what it promises, and I will never use another mascara! I think...
7. Make Up Store's "Devil" Lipstick - This lipstick stays on forever! It's a bit gluey, and gets stuck on your teeth easily, but once you've put it on and carefully removed what ended up on the inside of your lips it's worth the extra time it might take to make it look good! Sometimes after I've eaten it still looks almost as good as when I put it on! A good tip to make it not end up on your teeth is to stick a finger into your mouth, close your lips around it, and pull the finger out. With this lipstick I do it three or four times after applying it to get away the excess on the inside of my lips. The lipstick exists in many colors, but the "Devil" is - at least according to me - the perfect red shade!
8. Kat von D Autograph Eyeliner - Most of you probably know Kat von D as the amazing tattoo artist from "LA Ink". What not everyone knows though, is that she has a makeup line too. I use her "Autograph Eyeliner" in black. It's liquid and has a sharply tipped little brush that makes those vintage eyeliner wings - not easy - but at least easier, to create. It stays on really well to, and exists in several colors.
9. Visine Advanced Relief - My eyes easily gets a bit red. Especially if I stare at a computer screen too long, or when I fly. These drops help keep your eyes moisturized, and quickly takes the red out!
10. L'Oréal Revitalift - I use both the night cream, day cream, and eye cream in this series. They work perfectly with my skin. I don't really like giving tips about face creams, their effects differ so much from person to person, and what kind of skin type you have. But since this is a list of my favorite beauty products, I had to put it up here. Some day creams I've tried really makes my skin look shiny after a while, but with this one it doesn't get shinier than normal. I've tried many other creams, but this is the one I always go back to!
So, there you have it! My ten favorite beauty products - at least right now...The other vintage bloggers who took place in this synchronized beauty-blog-posting (or at least said they would) are: